official dmca policy
in accordance with the digital millennium copyright act of 1998 (the text of which can be found on the united states copyright office internet website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright), centrocuba.com will respond promptly to any and all claims of copyright infringement that are reported to centrocuba.com’s designated copyright agent identified below.
if you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide centrocuba.com’s copyright agent the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the website;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit centrocuba.com to locate the material;
- information sufficient to permit centrocuba.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
if you prefer to contact us via postal mail email@example.com, you may do so here: